Founded in 2009, SBC (Sports Betting Community) works with industry leaders to develop the sports and betting industries. The core services include events, news, media and industry awards.
Besides organising the world’s largest sports and betting events, SBC operate several b2b industry news websites with 30 news stories published a day across gaming, casino, sports, and esports. The company provide its services to high profile clients in every continent of the world.
SBC is founded and managed by Rasmus Sojmark and Andrew McCarron, with 40 employees across its headquarters in London, and offices in Manchester, Kiev (Ukraine) and Poznan (Poland).
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Due to expansion, we are looking for a highly creative, passionate and experienced Video Editor / Motion Graphic Designer. You will have to create high-quality videos from raw footage, re-edit existing videos from our previous events and create new, promotional videos for our upcoming events. You will report directly to the Design Director, and work closely with the design, events, content and marketing teams.
- Demonstrable experience of video editing and motion graphic design with a strong portfolio of projects
- Experience in producing and delivering video for a range of social media platforms and YouTube
- Experience in grading, keying, sound mixing, colour correction, sound design/audio mastering
- Basic understanding of camera and lighting. Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and thrive under pressure
- Good all-around digital video industry knowledge, and up to date withthe latest trends
- Organised and structured approach
- Proactive withexcellent communication skills (both interpersonal and in writing) and confident in knowing when to escalate and when to decide.nd
IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU HAD
- Experience in capturing a wide range of video media (promotional films, interviews, event capture)
- Experience in creating sales, promotional and interview videos
* Note that an online portfolio available for review is required
In this position, you will report to the Design Director at SBC. The ideal candidate will have a strong design background which they will be comfortable applying to digital.
A dynamic, thorough and enquiring approach will be required as the Video Editor / Motion Graphic Designer will be called on to be involved in a range of projects and executions, with timelines ranging from the immediate to the long term.
Here’s what you will have to do:
- Work closely with the design/marketing teams to learn the processes and understand the business goals
- Liaise with the design, marketing and content teams to establish priorities, and what is needed and when
- Working closely with the design/marketing teams to develop narratives concepts and storyboards
Creating high-quality and consistent videos following the brief, whilst being able to adapt to upcoming changes
Tracking time of your work using a time management software solution like JIRA
WHY JOIN US
- Be part of rapidly growing news, media and events company
- Work within the fast paced and exciting sports, sports betting and gaming industries
- Your design will be part of large scale events at world-class venues
- A great team within a fun, relaxed and stimulating working environment in West London
- Opportunity to grow your skills and career within the company
- Access to the company’s VIP box at Stamford Bridge
Please send your CV to email@example.com